Veteran West Coast MC/actor, Tone-Loc, pled not guilty to felony domestic violence and possession of an assault weapon charges in court on Thursday (July 14).
As previously reported, Loc, best known for his classic 1980s hits, “Wild Thing” and “Funky Cold Medina,” was arrested last June 18 in Burback, CA., after a physical altercation with the mother of his child
According to the Associated Press, police also found Tone in possession of an unregistered Colt AR-15 rifle.
He is currently out on $50,000 bail.
The 45-year-old artist will return to court on July 28.
Possibly Related Posts:
- New Video: Danny Brown – Smokin & Drinkin
- 2nd Child Abuse Case Surfaces Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson Out Indefinitely
- August Alsina Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Rich Homie Quan x Metro Boomin – Too Short
- Big Sean And Miss Info Discuss Upcoming Album, Ferguson And More