Kanye West’s label G.O.O.D. Music signed an exclusive worldwide deal with Island Def Jam Music Group. The move now gives the popular label a permanent home.
The first release under the deal is Big Sean’s Finally Famous, which hits stores tomorrow (June 28). Big Sean’s song “My Last” is #1 on the Billboard Rap Songs chart, and #4 on the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
The deal also means that future projects from signees Cyhi The Prynce, Pusha T, and Nigerian artist D’banj are slated for a Def Jam release
“G.O.O.D. Music is an exciting new chapter in the long and successful association of Kanye West and Island Def Jam,” said Chairman/CEO of IDJMG and Barry Weiss.
Def Jam COO Steve Bartles added, “Kanye is an integral core member of the IDJ family, and G.O.O.D. Music continues his unselfish tradition of bringing along great new artists to the forefront.”
As of press time there is no word on G.O.O.D. Music’s next release after Big Sean
Possibly Related Posts:
- August Alsina Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Rich Homie Quan x Metro Boomin – Too Short
- Big Sean And Miss Info Discuss Upcoming Album, Ferguson And More
- Trina Disses French Montana & Khloe Kardashian On “F*ck Love”
- Big K.R.I.T. – See Me On Top 4 (Mixtape Download)