Although Kanye West’s new album doesn’t hit stores for another two months (or so), Lil Wayne’s already heard it. That’s right, Yeezy tells Rolling Stone that while visiting Weezy on Rikers Island, he rapped his entire album for him. That’s one verbal exercise.
“Sometimes he has so many guests he tells me to come back another day,” his manager, Cortez Bryant, says. Drake, Diddy, Kanye West and Nicki Minaj are among those who’ve gotten past the guards. During West’s visit, he gave Wayne a private concert. “I rapped my entire new album for him,” West says. “Like, ‘Do you want to to rewind?’
Possibly Related Posts:
- New Video: Danny Brown – Smokin & Drinkin
- 2nd Child Abuse Case Surfaces Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson Out Indefinitely
- August Alsina Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Rich Homie Quan x Metro Boomin – Too Short
- Big Sean And Miss Info Discuss Upcoming Album, Ferguson And More