The countdown begins. Monday (May 3) Hot 97 personality Angie Martinez announced that Gucci Mane is expected to be released from Fulton County Jail next Wednesday, May 12.
As previously reported, the Atlanta rapper was sent to prison last November for violating the terms of his probation, stemming from a 2005 assault charge. Many speculated the rapper would only serve six months of his year-long sentence and that now looks to be true.
Gooch will be touching down just in time to perform at this year’s annual star-studded Summer Jam concert on June 6. One week earlier, on Friday, May 28, the ATLien and his 1017 Brick Squad will host a party at Miami’s King of Diamonds Gentlemen’s Club.
Stay tuned to XXL to hear more on Gucci’s release.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Rnb Sensation Luke James – Album Cover & Video “Options” ft. Rick Ross
- Ma$e – Politically Incorrect
- G-Unit Plans To Release Another EP Speaks With MTV News
- September Issue Of CR Fashion Book Feature Beyonce
- Young Thug – 1017 Thug 3: The Finale