The former Destiny Child’s star has just been named ”World’s Most Beautiful Woman” for 2012 by People Magazine.
Beyonce told the magazine that the birth of her daughter Blue Ivy Carter has made her feel more beautiful than ever.
“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth. I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
Magazine senior editor Alexis Chiu told TODAY’s Matt Lauer and Ann Curry that Beyonce is “flawless, she’s gorgeous, she’s at the top of her game career-wise, she’s this music icon at 30 years old and on top of it she has this glow going on … She’s a new mom.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- New Video: Danny Brown – Smokin & Drinkin
- 2nd Child Abuse Case Surfaces Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson Out Indefinitely
- August Alsina Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Rich Homie Quan x Metro Boomin – Too Short
- Big Sean And Miss Info Discuss Upcoming Album, Ferguson And More