The former Destiny Child’s star has just been named ”World’s Most Beautiful Woman” for 2012 by People Magazine.
Beyonce told the magazine that the birth of her daughter Blue Ivy Carter has made her feel more beautiful than ever.
“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth. I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
Magazine senior editor Alexis Chiu told TODAY’s Matt Lauer and Ann Curry that Beyonce is “flawless, she’s gorgeous, she’s at the top of her game career-wise, she’s this music icon at 30 years old and on top of it she has this glow going on … She’s a new mom.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Amazon CEO Testing Plans To Deliver Packages To You In 30 minutes Or Less By A Drone
- New Video: August Alsina – Numb (Explicit) ft. B.o.B, Yo Gotti
- Pharrell Covers Complex’s Best Of 2013 Month Talks Reinventing Himself, Kanye West, Fashion & More
- Andre 3000 & Big Boy Was Spotted Hanging Out Lets Hope They Working On Music
- Twista “Intro Freestyle” (Official Video) Back to the Basics