The former Destiny Child’s star has just been named ”World’s Most Beautiful Woman” for 2012 by People Magazine.
Beyonce told the magazine that the birth of her daughter Blue Ivy Carter has made her feel more beautiful than ever.
“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth. I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
Magazine senior editor Alexis Chiu told TODAY’s Matt Lauer and Ann Curry that Beyonce is “flawless, she’s gorgeous, she’s at the top of her game career-wise, she’s this music icon at 30 years old and on top of it she has this glow going on … She’s a new mom.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- New Video: Jeezy – Black Eskimo
- David Guetta Ft. Nicki Minaj & Afrojack – Hey Mama
- Don Lemon Tells Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Accuser Joan Tarshis She Should Have Bitten His You Know What. *UPDATE* Lemon Apologizes
- Tyler The Creator Interview Pharrell At Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival
- New Video: Rick Ross Ft Yo Gotti – Trap Luv