The former Destiny Child’s star has just been named ”World’s Most Beautiful Woman” for 2012 by People Magazine.
Beyonce told the magazine that the birth of her daughter Blue Ivy Carter has made her feel more beautiful than ever.
“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth. I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
Magazine senior editor Alexis Chiu told TODAY’s Matt Lauer and Ann Curry that Beyonce is “flawless, she’s gorgeous, she’s at the top of her game career-wise, she’s this music icon at 30 years old and on top of it she has this glow going on … She’s a new mom.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wiz Khalifa The Breakfast Club Interview Speaks On Proposing To Amber Rose, Kanye West, Signing Juicy J & Lola Monroe , Waka Flocka Comments!
- Precious Paris – Everything OK ft. 50 Cent (Official Music Video)
- Slow Jam The News With President Barack Obama: Late Night With Jimmy Fallon!
- David Banner ft. Maino – Castles In Brooklyn
- Ma$e Calls Funkmaster Flex Talks Comeback, Diddy, G-Unit & More!