Rick Ross reportedly suffered a seizure in his hotel room while in Houston to perform at the Bayou Music Center. Houston Press reported that the rapper missed the April 7th show though the news remained unconfirmed until recently. Ross also reportedly missed a show in Guyana at his Easter Fest Rozay show due to what his management team was calling ‘a medical emergency.’
“Once [Ross] is cleared by doctors they are willing to work on an alternative date for the Guyana show.” reported Hits and Jams Entertainment, the promotion company that handled the concert.
Ross previously suffered two seizures in October of 2011; one on a plane traveling from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the other the next day before a scheduled show in Memphis, Tennessee. Ross attributed those seizures to sleep deprivation.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Amazon CEO Testing Plans To Deliver Packages To You In 30 minutes Or Less By A Drone
- New Video: August Alsina – Numb (Explicit) ft. B.o.B, Yo Gotti
- Pharrell Covers Complex’s Best Of 2013 Month Talks Reinventing Himself, Kanye West, Fashion & More
- Andre 3000 & Big Boy Was Spotted Hanging Out Lets Hope They Working On Music
- Twista “Intro Freestyle” (Official Video) Back to the Basics