Rick Ross reportedly suffered a seizure in his hotel room while in Houston to perform at the Bayou Music Center. Houston Press reported that the rapper missed the April 7th show though the news remained unconfirmed until recently. Ross also reportedly missed a show in Guyana at his Easter Fest Rozay show due to what his management team was calling ‘a medical emergency.’
“Once [Ross] is cleared by doctors they are willing to work on an alternative date for the Guyana show.” reported Hits and Jams Entertainment, the promotion company that handled the concert.
Ross previously suffered two seizures in October of 2011; one on a plane traveling from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the other the next day before a scheduled show in Memphis, Tennessee. Ross attributed those seizures to sleep deprivation.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Boosie First Press Conference Since Being Released From Prison
- Two Of The 227 Passengers Aboard The Malaysion Airlines Plane That Vanished Used Stolen Passports
- “STEPS” – A BIG K.R.I.T. DOCUMENTARY
- Rapper Rondo Numba Nine Arrested For Murder
- New Video: Plies Feat. Woop – Fu*k Nigga Fee