Kim Kardashian was assaulted Thursday night by a woman who threw white powder all over her, and it was concerning enough to call out the fire department.
Kim was at the London Hotel in West Hollywood for an event touting her new fragrance line, True Reflection. She was walking the red carpet when a woman threw the white powder at her from behind, covering her back and her hair.
Kim went to a private room, took the jacket off, brushed the powder off her hair and returned to the event. But the fire department had to examine the powder and deal with any possible danger.
They determined it was cooking flour.
The women who threw the powder has been detained by cops.
Images via SplashNews
According to TMZ reports:
Possibly Related Posts:
- Terrence Howard Claims He’s Too Broke To Pay Ex Spousal Support!
- Good Look: Jamie Foxx To Play Mike Tyson In Biopic?
- Phoenix Sun’s PJ Tucker Arrested for “Extreme DUI”!
- Video: Keyshia Cole Says Diamond (Crime Mob) Smashed Ex Husband Daniel “Boobie” Gibson!
- Balling! Patrick Peterson Becomes The Highest Paid Corner Back In The League!