Kim Kardashian was assaulted Thursday night by a woman who threw white powder all over her, and it was concerning enough to call out the fire department.
Kim was at the London Hotel in West Hollywood for an event touting her new fragrance line, True Reflection. She was walking the red carpet when a woman threw the white powder at her from behind, covering her back and her hair.
Kim went to a private room, took the jacket off, brushed the powder off her hair and returned to the event. But the fire department had to examine the powder and deal with any possible danger.
They determined it was cooking flour.
The women who threw the powder has been detained by cops.
Images via SplashNews
According to TMZ reports:
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mike Will Made It Interview On The Breakfast Club!
- New Video: Brianna Perry – Jack Beat
- Mannie Fresh Behind The Scenes Look Of 2 Chainz’s “Used 2″
- Kayne West Interview With Zane Lowe Part 3 & Part 4
- Kayne West Part 2 Interview With Zane Lowe