Further details have emerged in the case of a fatal shooting outside of Rick Ross’ Florida home, with the victim being revealed as a convicted cocaine smuggler.
39-year-old Gregory Paul Nesbitt was found outside a house in Miami Gardens regularly used by Ross and his entourage as a recording studio and hangout yesterday morning.
According to the Miami Herald, Nesbitt’s police records show a long criminal history in the area dating back to the ’90s, including armed robbery, grand theft auto and assault charges.
Police were summoned to the scene at 7am on Wednesday morning to investigate reported gunshots. Nesbitt’s body was found lying inside the gates to the front door of the house. An SUV owned by the victim was also found nearby.
Witness quotes obtained by GlobalGrind suggest the incident may have been a drive-by shooting, with one neighbour telling the website: “I was there when there were shots. I don’t know what car, but they got away down the street…”
In a Miami Gardens police statement, spokesman Bill Bamford said: “Here’s a guy standing close to a fence and someone comes and shoots him. We’re trying to figure out why he was confronted there.”
Police are looking to speak to Ross, who doesn’t live at the modest three-bedroom house, in connection with the incident, but the Maybach Music Group leader is not being considered a suspect.
Possibly Related Posts:
- World Strongest Man 2013 Brian Shaw: Deadlifts 970+ Pounds Set Record
- Dj Khaled Feat. Nicki Minaj, Future & Rick Ross – I Wanna Be With You (Offcial Music Video)
- Rich Gang – We Been On Feat R Kelly,Birdman & Lil Wayne Official Video
- Ariel Castro, Kidnapper Of 3 Cleveland Women Found Hung In His Prison Cell Video
- Janelle Monae – The Electric Lady Album Stream Listen Now