Last night (February 27) at Jungle City Studios in New York City, Wiz Khalifa, Taylor Gang and Rostrum Records held a listening event for Wiz’s upcoming mixtape, Taylor Allderdice, which is set for release on March 13.
In attendance were Wiz, Chevy Woods, Cardo, Mac Miller, Juicy J, Peter Rosenberg, the Rostrum Records crew, and a number of journalists, bloggers, and people who just overall wanted to experience a “Taylor Gang” party.
While Taylor Allderdice is not set to drop for another two weeks, Wiz has released several songs from the project including tracks like “Mary 3X,” “California,” and “My Favorite.” And although he didn’t go over the rest of the mixtape’s song titles, guests, or producers, it wasn’t too hard to figure out who was contributing to what.
Taylor Gang’s own Chevy Woods and Juicy J feature on several of Taylor Allderdice‘s tracks, with verses also coming from recent signee Lola Luv, Harlem native Smoke DZA and a chorus sung by Wiz’s girlfriend, Amber Rose. On the production end, Taylor Allderdice features work from Taylor Gang’s own Cardo and Sledgren, as well as Spaceghostpurrp, Lex Luger, Harry Fraud, and Rob Halladay.
Overall, Taylor Allderdice sounds like a true return to form for the Pittsburgh lyricist, who has gone on record recently to say that he wasn’t truly happy with the product he delivered on his Atlantic Records debut, Rolling Papers, a sentiment that has often been made clear by a number of fans in the time since the album’s was released. Via (AllHipHop News)
Possibly Related Posts:
- 50 Cent Hot 97 Interview Talks Troy Ave, G-Unit, The Game, Jay Z, Rick Ross, SMS Making Audio Products For Disney, WSHH, Al Sharpton, Jimmy Henchman, MJ & More
- South Korean Ferry Sinks 4 Are Dead 292 Missing
- Tyga Ft Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne – Senile (Official Music Video)
- August Alsina Talks ‘Testimony’ Album, Flirts W/Angela Yee, Donnell Rawlings Fanning Out, Trey Songz Beef, Taking Care Of His Deceased Brother’s Kids & Rich Homie Quan
- Jhené Aiko – Comfort Inn Ending (Freestyle)