Jennifer Hudson is in talks to star in a remake of Whitney Houston’s hit movie The Bodyguard.
The 1992 movie, which starred the late pop diva Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner, has been projected for a remake for some time, but it appears the death of Whitney will spur the plans to be put into action.
“The idea is to make The Bodyguard as a tribute to Whitney with her natural successor Jennifer Hudson in the lead role,” reveals a Hollywood insider according to ShowbizSpy.
“She showed at the Grammys that she can be as big a star as Whitney. She is the perfect choice for any remake.”
Watch the footage of Jennifer Hudson’s performance at the Grammy’s
Is she the right choice for the role?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Amazon CEO Testing Plans To Deliver Packages To You In 30 minutes Or Less By A Drone
- New Video: August Alsina – Numb (Explicit) ft. B.o.B, Yo Gotti
- Pharrell Covers Complex’s Best Of 2013 Month Talks Reinventing Himself, Kanye West, Fashion & More
- Andre 3000 & Big Boy Was Spotted Hanging Out Lets Hope They Working On Music
- Twista “Intro Freestyle” (Official Video) Back to the Basics