Jennifer Hudson is in talks to star in a remake of Whitney Houston’s hit movie The Bodyguard.
The 1992 movie, which starred the late pop diva Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner, has been projected for a remake for some time, but it appears the death of Whitney will spur the plans to be put into action.
“The idea is to make The Bodyguard as a tribute to Whitney with her natural successor Jennifer Hudson in the lead role,” reveals a Hollywood insider according to ShowbizSpy.
“She showed at the Grammys that she can be as big a star as Whitney. She is the perfect choice for any remake.”
Watch the footage of Jennifer Hudson’s performance at the Grammy’s
Is she the right choice for the role?
Possibly Related Posts:
- New Video: Pharrell – Come Get It Bae
- Tameka “Tiny” Harris – What The F@#K You Gon Do
- High School Star Emmanuel Mudiay Signs $1.2 Million Contract With Team In China. Bypasses The NBA’s Mandatory 1-Year College Rule
- New Video: Kirko Bangz Ft. August Alsina – Rich
- New Video: Future – T-Shirt