Jennifer Hudson is in talks to star in a remake of Whitney Houston’s hit movie The Bodyguard.
The 1992 movie, which starred the late pop diva Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner, has been projected for a remake for some time, but it appears the death of Whitney will spur the plans to be put into action.
“The idea is to make The Bodyguard as a tribute to Whitney with her natural successor Jennifer Hudson in the lead role,” reveals a Hollywood insider according to ShowbizSpy.
“She showed at the Grammys that she can be as big a star as Whitney. She is the perfect choice for any remake.”
Watch the footage of Jennifer Hudson’s performance at the Grammy’s
Is she the right choice for the role?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mathew Knowles Admits Beyonce Jay Z Divorce Rumors Contrived To Promote Tour
- Mimi Faust Thanks Joseline Hernandez Claims Joseline Was The Best Thing That Happened To Her Watch The Video
- Must Watch: Bill O’Reilly and Megyn Kelly Argue About ‘White Privilege’
- Mike Brown, Sean Bell, And Trayvon Martin Mother’s All Meet For First Time
- Josh Gordon Suspended For Entire NFL Season For Smoking Marijuana Come On Josh Be A Little Smarter Homie