Veteran West Coast MC/actor, Tone-Loc, pled not guilty to felony domestic violence and possession of an assault weapon charges in court on Thursday (July 14).
As previously reported, Loc, best known for his classic 1980s hits, “Wild Thing” and “Funky Cold Medina,” was arrested last June 18 in Burback, CA., after a physical altercation with the mother of his child
According to the Associated Press, police also found Tone in possession of an unregistered Colt AR-15 rifle.
He is currently out on $50,000 bail.
The 45-year-old artist will return to court on July 28.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Suge Knight Gets Into Fight Runs Over & Kills Man With His Car As He Fled The Scene
- Juicy J “A Tale Of 2 Citiez (Freestyle)”
- DJ EFN ft. Your Old Droog, Royce Da 5’9, O.C., & Reks “Revolutionary Ride Music”
- New Video: T.I. – G’ Sh*t (Extended Version) ft. Jeezy, WatchTheDuck
- Key! – “Work Ya Risk” (Prod. TM88)