Veteran West Coast MC/actor, Tone-Loc, pled not guilty to felony domestic violence and possession of an assault weapon charges in court on Thursday (July 14).
As previously reported, Loc, best known for his classic 1980s hits, “Wild Thing” and “Funky Cold Medina,” was arrested last June 18 in Burback, CA., after a physical altercation with the mother of his child
According to the Associated Press, police also found Tone in possession of an unregistered Colt AR-15 rifle.
He is currently out on $50,000 bail.
The 45-year-old artist will return to court on July 28.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Word On The Street: Wiz Khalifa & Khloe Kardashian On Steamy Date?
- Shy Glizzy Ft. 2 Chainz & A$AP Rocky – Awwsome (Remix)
- Meek Mill Ft. Lil Boosie – F*ck You Mean
- Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan – Chainsaw Massacre
- Mixtape Download: Dej Loaf – Sell Sole