Veteran West Coast MC/actor, Tone-Loc, pled not guilty to felony domestic violence and possession of an assault weapon charges in court on Thursday (July 14).
As previously reported, Loc, best known for his classic 1980s hits, “Wild Thing” and “Funky Cold Medina,” was arrested last June 18 in Burback, CA., after a physical altercation with the mother of his child
According to the Associated Press, police also found Tone in possession of an unregistered Colt AR-15 rifle.
He is currently out on $50,000 bail.
The 45-year-old artist will return to court on July 28.
Possibly Related Posts:
- New Music: Big K.R.I.T. “K.R.I.T. 4eva (Chapter One)”
- New Music: Childish Major & Matik Estrada Feat. Big K.R.I.T. & Curtis Williams “Keep Running”
- New Music: Joey Badass “Perception Vs. Reality”
- New Video: Rae Sremmurd Feat. Nicki Minaj & Young Thug – “Throw Sum Mo”
- Kendrick Lamar “To Pimp A Butterfly” Album Stream or Buy Now