Although Kanye West’s new album doesn’t hit stores for another two months (or so), Lil Wayne’s already heard it. That’s right, Yeezy tells Rolling Stone that while visiting Weezy on Rikers Island, he rapped his entire album for him. That’s one verbal exercise.
“Sometimes he has so many guests he tells me to come back another day,” his manager, Cortez Bryant, says. Drake, Diddy, Kanye West and Nicki Minaj are among those who’ve gotten past the guards. During West’s visit, he gave Wayne a private concert. “I rapped my entire new album for him,” West says. “Like, ‘Do you want to to rewind?’
Possibly Related Posts:
- 17-Year-Old Student Arrested For Running Prostitution Ring Through Facebook
- Jurassic World (Official Movie Trailer)
- Tink – Tell The Children (Prod. By Timbaland)
- Dej Loaf Performs ‘Try Me’ On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Quavo Of Migos – Tha Truth (Raps About D.C. Robbery)